Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why Do I Have Bloated Stomach Guy My Hamster's Bloated Stomach. Help Please!!?

My hamster's bloated stomach. Help please!!? - why do i have bloated stomach guy

A few days ago I noticed that my hamsters belly is bloated. It is bigger than usual. When I picked her up and is touching your belly hard. Normally, the stomach is flat, soft and white. But this time his belly is hard and a little gray.

Act normal. Always picking up the food. It is eaten hamster food and tap water. Sometimes I give him carrots and vegetables. I am very concerned about this kind of hairy. It is now 2 years 3 months. But he is still young and did not seem to be a loss of skin. He is in good health. But it is the extension of the abdomen.

Please help me. What should I do now for my hamster? Before training in the. I want to help, first. Because it bites and more people and may bite the veterinarian. that does not bite me, I would first like to help. Please help me. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

6 comments:

Yoko said...

This is probably a tumor. This happens primarily during the hamster. Your hamster is quite old. The tumors are hard and their description, I think it is. Bring to training, you can not do anything to save him.

If we do not see the vet to remove it. The vet can no surgery, because your hamster can not survive the operation. It is also very old, and can be life, but take him to the vet. You know what to do.

Make sure to keep the comfort of your hamster and warm. Let your hamster, that you be there for him.

:)

Bunnylvr... said...

Your neurons either of two things. A girl and shes waiting or two, of a tumor in his stomach. Tumara are very common in rodents and can be treated. When you say, can do more, you begin to thin and then continue.

Andy said...

Do not waste time, take him to the vet immediately. In the case of a tumor, tumors can be treated if detected early.

Broly said...

Likely to become pregnant, o = (you might have a tumor.

Hope she is good!

Tigrgrl1... said...

Best thing to do is take him to a vet. if they continue to grow, is probably skip bunnylvr4evr cancer are tumors can be treated well. is expensive, but many rodents are diagnosed with a tumor or more in your life. only to the vet, and Let It Go by surgery, it is like new. but take it to a vet to be sure it to a vet for exotic animals from a normal veterinarian can save you false information that your life is in danger hamster.

If your stomach does not get bigger, then it might swelling in this case, you should consult a veterinarian with experience in rodents, as soon as possible to get antibiotics. Swelling is also cureable but it is certainly not lead to death

coldfish said...

Maybe not the right kind of food are changing all the water into drinking water? I think that HES bite humans because of stomach pain, but can keep it safe and happy as he sits at home and when his bad pain, love, why do you like you can let go, but you can to a new life to receive and be happy. I think your poor hamster might have cancer or a tumor, I hope you are recovering, and a love for Christmas and New Year in good health xx-xxx:):) xx

Post a Comment