Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reino Unido Born Baby How Much Money What Languaje You Prefer, Spanish Or French In Foreingn Languaje (in The USA Or UK Schools)?

What languaje you prefer, spanish or french in foreingn languaje (in the USA or UK schools)? - reino unido born baby how much money

Theacher English in my school, because I live in Chile, where they speak Spanish, but when I lived in the United States or Ru ... I prefer the Spanish ... French is less important

in my school Castilian Borque I live in Chile, where people speak Spanish, but I lived in the U.S. or Britain, learning Spanish rather ... The French are much less important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you want to speak Spanish in the United States, but I can do to a video store, a film in French and Portugeese Greman come to find! What about Spanish? So, yes, Spain is more accustomed to, but it is easier to learn? I lived in Mexico and so I learned to speak Spanish and watch TV all told us! So you have it.

Well, you Talvez Nengo use more Spanish in the United States qual dog is easier to learn. Oh, I have the right to store and find a movie in French, and another dog is not Spanish! Dog mas ahy Frances Quenas who speak Spanish, here in the U.S.

Post a Comment