Friday, January 8, 2010

Chicco Baby Walker Does Your Baby Have A Walker?

Does your baby have a walker? - chicco baby walker

Hello, my baby 7 days. He received a walker Chicco UFO from a friend, he love 5 days,! He can follow me if the homework, etc. But my MIL always says "ooh they're dangerous" and "their sense that they do not teach them to go, etc ', I can not see how this redundant if They are every day a little love, what are your views on them? and help them to go (I am not disturbed, if hes only 7 months!) I know it can be dangerous (use the up and they have glass doors , etc.)

Thank you xxx

3 comments:

Not A Supermum! said...

Had my first, and I loved it! He lived on the ground floor of the stairwell of the house has never been a problem, allowing the freedom, without being able to move, sockets and other dangerous objects to achieve, and I went with 11 months - perhaps because he is a walker, maybe not. I have my second, but we have a big thick carpet in our living room, he would never be able to overcome, but it has a jumparoo place.
If they are not dangerous, not sold. The only real danger is in the heels! Mine used to get a few shots, when he rushed into the crowd.

jonahs mom said...

If you and you were not there all the time right. I read that actually a little slow their development because they provide a range of muscles as they would if they are taking advantage of the station, but the short time that the walker better than everyone around him his CRIP. And even if she learns to walk, at least, have fun and learn things from watching you.

herdoula said...

They are dangerous. Not learned to walk. Babies need to go their feet. If you want me to do so as long as the work that he be placed in a sling on the market. Then you can access in a secure location. http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/

Consumer Products Saftety administration. http://www.cpsc.gov/businfo/frnotices/fr ... and
The American Academy of Pediatrics http://www.babywalker.com/Baby_Walker_Da ... Both said they are dangerous.

None of my girls are on foot. They have learned at 10 months and 11 months respectively on foot.

Post a Comment