Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hard Water Green Highlights I Have Hard Water In My House And It Makes My Blonde Highlights Turn Green, Hard Water Filters?

I have hard water in my house and it makes my blonde highlights turn green, hard water filters? - hard water green highlights

So I have very hard water (such as ... water with minerals and things in it ..) and I have blonde highlights. every few weeks wen i take a shower my stresses go green! I have special shampoo for her, but there are products that filter hard water?
THANK YOU! ;]

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, I know you have a special shampoo, but if you use hard water so bad that the hair re-use rust, simply Lemon Aid (packets) and Kool-Aid all the work even cheaper, I lemon to me to fix their hair, and the positive side can be arbitrarily used as often as you want!


Need more information, e-mail me .... beachpuppy10@yahoo.com
Thank you ☺

Kristin said...

Well, I know you have a special shampoo, but if you use hard water so bad that the hair re-use rust, simply Lemon Aid (packets) and Kool-Aid all the work even cheaper, I lemon to me to fix their hair, and the positive side can be arbitrarily used as often as you want!


Need more information, e-mail me .... beachpuppy10@yahoo.com
Thank you ☺

ladypoe said...

You can buy the softening of the salt in your water tank, but I do not know whether it is for well water ... This is a good summary of the options ... http://www.cmhc-schl.gc. ca / co / MAHO / wa ...

adam/pen... said...

Why not just water alone in a 5-gallon bottles for hair?

Post a Comment