Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Donut Dog Beds I Brought My Dog To The Vet On Monday Night.?

I brought my dog to the vet on Monday night.? - donut dog beds

He made strange noises when you try to get comfortable at night. It sounded like a good idea. It would only be in bed at night, but last night the whole time during the game, and it's stupid. She is 2 years old dachshund to date on all shots (except for leptospirosis) and is in good health. So I took it to the veterans, listening to the lungs, heart, etc., and everything sounded good. She is eating, drinking, full of energy and everything seems good. The vet said if he wanted peace of mind that we could make an x-ray. I said, go ahead. His lungs seemed healthy shine, big heart, liver, etc., but in the bronchi, she said she looked a little too much, and he saw Donuts (I have no idea what it is) My vet did not speak English and French just like me, but I did not understand what the donuts. Whatever the case, said he was a little painful, and you can have an allergic reaction to something, and I had bronchitis. My question is not, it is at all, and with a hoarse cough, coughHitis? My vet gave him antibiotics and anti-inflammatories and it seems to give very good Wednesday night did not make noise. Last night, but it was still a little when she moves or rotates in a circle well as Weezer or makes noise. Sounds a bit like when you wake up in the morning and stretching. I'm going to make BK vets to his regular vet Monday was not there, but one of its partners. I have also asked whether it is cancer, but said the vet, if she was breathing as indicated in his lungs and looked nice. Someone knows a little cannine bronchitis or what else it could be. I want to do only some information, not a diagnosis and your vet the same thing, and I have not come instead of him to the vet. Ask if anyone had the same experience. Thank you for all these answers.

4 comments:

Rotten Rotts said...

I do not know what or donuts. I think we should call the ER animal clinic today and ask if there is something that can wait until Monday.

Gracie said...

No public service to a vet, who take us? I would wait for me a nervous wreck until Monday. Poor sound uncomfortable. You need to seek a second opinion.

Gracie said...

No public service to a vet, who take us? I would wait for me a nervous wreck until Monday. Poor sound uncomfortable. You need to seek a second opinion.

SB: Is fed up. said...

Shows that the diagnoses of the same symptoms can be very different.
My Pug is - that he has COPD (lung disease)
To follow your veterinarian at once, until they find the right treatment for your child ..

Post a Comment