Sunday, February 14, 2010

External Hemorrhoid During My Periods EXTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS DURING PREGNANCY?

EXTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS DURING PREGNANCY? - external hemorrhoid during my periods

HELLO IM 32 weeks Prego And I think I have hemorrhoids, but outside are not sure, OK, but I have something in WITCH SYMBOLS HEM. But no pain or bleeding ... The only symptom I have is Alil itching now, and I told my doc THEN.I even if they do not take my eyes, it tells me just to PRE.HY use, I did not tell him that or bleeding badly and she said it would be good IDK BUT I WANT MORE curious eyes, also, think what HEM? THANKS

2 comments:

Samantha said...

is normal to have hemorrhoids during pregnancy and I've never hemorrhoids before this simple step to my healing hemorrhoids

1. Eat more fruits and vegetables, you need high-fiber diet
2. Stop drinking coffee or smoking
3. not train hard
4. Drink lots of water per day, at least 2 liters.

I managed to cure my hemorrhoids in 6 days, and after eating more fiber and drink water often, keep them coming back.

crystal said...

They are very common during pregnancy ... Google has hemorrhoids and some photos.

Post a Comment