Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bicycle Shower Curtains What Can I Use To Freshen Up After A Long Sweaty Bike Ride To Work And There Are No Shower Facilities?

What can I use to freshen up after a long sweaty bike ride to work and there are no shower facilities? - bicycle shower curtains

I want to start biking to work this spring. However, it is approximately 20 minutes by car, so I know it will take more bike and I'll probably get all sweaty. I was curious to know if anyone has any knowledge and suggestions of products that can be utilized as soon as I'm there, had to cool off. No gym or shower, because it is a small business. Ideas?

6 comments:

NoelleA said...

Go to the drugstore and buy special wipes for the skin ... Baby wipes will do well. To wipe the sweat (blot the face with toilet paper when you are disguised). Remember your armpits. Carry deodorant application after cleaning a little.

If the bathroom is to make a man a piece of soap or hand soap and wash your armpits pumpable / face protection (think back to the hairline, where the sweat accumulates) in the sink, then wipe the rest of para.

kevin wewe said...

get a large bottle of water with a towel there (it's a bit of compression), then fill with water (you can not make two) and once at work, on the toilet and washing can also put a little soap in the bottle . I hope this helped ...

johnm said...

I use a rag and some water from my bottle of water to clean, can I change my clothes at work. I went on my clothes work well, it simply done to avoid sweating.

picky94 said...

ventelated go clothes and shorts or 3 / 4 length trousers or shorts. Bring your work clothes in a bag with a towel notice some Deodrant

telewhee... said...

If you love your work, cycling to work.

BeKa! said...

Bring spare shirts and baby wipes or something ...... Oh, and lots of H2O

Post a Comment